The included Alexa Voice Remote Lite does not have TV controls and will not control power and volume on your TV, soundbar or receiver.
If these features interest you, we recommend Fire TV Stick, which comes with Alexa Voice Remote with TV controls.
If you’re interested in 4K streaming, we recommend Fire TV Stick 4K.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
- Entry-level Fire TV Stick—enjoy fast streaming in Full HD. With Alexa Voice Remote Lite.
- Press and ask Alexa—use your voice to easily search and launch programmes.
- Endless entertainment—stream hundreds of thousands of films and TV from Netflix, Prime Video, Now, Disney+ and more.
- Live TV—watch your favourite live TV, news and sport.
- Listen to music—stream on Amazon Music, Spotify and others.
- Control your compatible smart home—ask Alexa to check the weather, dim the lights, view live camera feeds.
Simple to set up and use
Plug Fire TV Stick Lite directly into your HDTV, or use the included HDMI extender.
2.Plug into electrical socket.
3.Connect to the internet and enjoy.
|Supports 1080p Full HD (1920×1080)||YES|
|Supports 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)||—|
|Supports Dolby Vision (HDR imagery for more vibrant colours)||—|
|Hands free with Alexa||—|
|Wi-Fi 6 Support||—|
|Live view Picture-in-Picture||—|
|Audio Support||HDMI pass-through of Dolby-encoded audio|
|Quad-core Processor||CPU 1.7 GHz, GPU 650 MHz|