If you have a Wi-Fi 6 router, we recommend the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
Fire TV Stick 4K is compatible with HD and 4K UHD TVs. 4K streaming requires 4K UHD TV and available 4K content.
Access to Dolby Atmos is available on selected Prime Video, Netflix and Disney+ titles when connected to compatible equipment.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Cinematic experience: watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR and HDR10+.
- Home cinema audio with immersive Dolby Atmos.
- Stream hundreds of thousands of films and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Now, Disney+ and more.
- Live and free TV: watch live TV, news and sport with subscriptions to BT Sport, Eurosport, Sky News and more. Stream for free with ITV Hub, All 4, PlutoTV, YouTube, Freevee and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote: search and launch content with your voice. Control power and volume with one remote.
- Control your compatible smart home: ask Alexa to check the weather, dim lights, view live camera feeds, and stream music.
- Easy to set up, stays hidden behind your TV.
Simple to set up and use
Plug Fire TV Stick 4K directly into your HDTV, or use the included HDMI extender.
2.Plug into electrical socket.
3.Connect to the internet and enjoy.
|Supports 1080p Full HD (1920×1080)||YES|
|Supports 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)||YES|
|Supports Dolby Vision (HDR imagery for more vibrant colours)||YES|
|Hands free with Alexa||—|
|Wi-Fi 6 Support||—|
|Live view Picture-in-Picture||—|
|Audio Support||Dolby Atmos|
|Quad-core Processor||CPU 1.7 GHz, GPU 650 MHz|