- HDMI cable is sold separately. High-speed HDMI cable and 4K TV with high-speed HDMI connector are required for 4K viewing.
- Alexa on Fire TV Cube enables you to tune to live TV Channels with select satellite boxes from Sky. You can also control compatible TVs, Soundbars and A/V Receivers from top brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Sonos and more.
- Dolby Atmos is available on selected Prime Video and Netflix content when connected to compatible equipment.
- Not every app has the same voice control experience. Some apps including Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube have integrated further with Alexa, allowing you to browse and search within the apps, dive into specific series and more.
Amazon Fire TV Cube
- The most powerful Fire TV streaming media player: the ultra-powerful hexa-core processor delivers a fast, fluid 4K streaming experience.
- Hands-free entertainment: put down the remote and dive right into your favourites with just your voice.
- Control the TV with your voice: control your compatible soundbar and A/V receiver; change satellite channels with your voice.
- Ask Alexa: with built-in speaker, ask Alexa to check the weather, turn off lights and more, even when the TV is off.
- Cinematic experience: watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos audio.
- Built with privacy protections, including a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- Live and free TV: watch live TV, news and sport with subscriptions to Eurosport, ITV Hub, Sky News and more. Stream for free with ITV Hub, All 4, PlutoTV, YouTube, Freevee and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote: search and launch content with your voice. Control power and volume with one remote.
Simple to set up and use
1.Place Fire TV Cube at least 30 to 60 cm away from speakers.
2.Connect Fire TV Cube to your TV’s HDMI port and home internet.
3.Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your entertainment system.
|Supports 1080p Full HD (1920×1080)||YES|
|Supports 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)||YES|
|Supports Dolby Vision (HDR imagery for more vibrant colours)||YES|
|Hands free with Alexa||YES|
|Wi-Fi 6 Support||—|
|Live view Picture-in-Picture||YES|
|Audio Support||Dolby Atmos|
|Quad-core Processor||Hexa-core CPU 2.2 GHz + 1.9 GHz, GPU 800 MHz|